Wow, so yesterday I was nominated for another award. This time, it is the Real Neat Blog Award and Irina from I Drink And Watch Anime nominated me!
I want to start by thanking Irina for taking the time to nominate me. If you love anime, then her blog is definitely one to check out; her blog has a lot of varied content including reviews, list and challenges.
Now let’s get onto the rules of this award…
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Having ticked off the first two, let’s answer Irina’s questions:
- What’s the best thing you got for the holidays?
This may seems like the cheesy answer, but I loved everything I received. A friend gave me a Flareon plushie (which for the record, is my favourite Eevee evolution); another gave me a great book retelling the story of the Egyptian gods; my brother and sister added to my Marvel and Disney DVD collections and my parents increased the number of colouring books I have (yes, I find colouring to be a rather relaxing thing to do). Each gift I received had clearly had a lot of thought put into it, so I love them all.
2. Is there a funny typo you make every time?
Not really, although because I’m using a mechanical keyboard, sometimes I type to fast for the space bar to register, which causes words to merge together.
3. What piece of anime merch do you wish you had (if it existed)
There’s too much anime merchandise to choose from! My brother has gotten me into collecting Figma figures, I currently have Sinon from Sword Art Online II and Levi from Attack on Titan; I would love to have the figma figures for both anime series but that would be incredibly expensive. Still, I can dream!
4. What crossover would you like to see?
If it is has to be an anime related crossover, then I would love to see a battle royale/tournament crossover with pretty much every anime I’ve seen so far. I think it would be interesting to see the likes of Natsu and Erza from Fairy Tail face Mikasa and Levi from Attack on Titan or Sinon and Kirito from Sword Art Online compete against the Sailor Scouts from Sailor Moon. I’m not sure what reason this tournament would exist but I can’t be the only person who would love to see this sort of crossover, can I?
5. What is the last thing you picked up off the floor (that you didn’t drop)
A book, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood by Oliver Bowden. One of my dogs knocked it off the chair.
6. Is there an anime you love that never quite makes it into your list of favourites?
I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched enough anime for this to happen yet. At the moment, I either like it and it goes on my list or I don’t like it and that’s that. Give me another year and I can probably give you a better answer.
7. What was your most recent anime let down?
It’s a tie between The Seven Deadly Sins and Castlevania. I really wanted to like both of these series but for whatever reason, I couldn’t get invested into either. I may eventually give both another go and see if my opinion can change.
OK, so that’s Irina’s questions answered and there were some really interesting ones to answer! Now, I’ve got to come up with seven questions of my own, that are just as good…
- What fictional hero (or villain) would you want to go on an adventure with and why?
- If you could rule any fictional world, which one would it be?
- You can own any item from any book/film/video game/anime series/TV show, what would it be?
- If you could bring back any anime or TV series, what would it be and why?
- If you could adapt any book/video game/anime series into a film, what would it be and why?
- If you could spend a day as any fictional hero/villain or any character, who would it be and why?
- Someone is making a book/film/video game/anime series/Tv series about your life, what would it be called?
I’m going to do this a little differently and I’m throwing the nominations out to anyone who wants to take part, rather than nominate only a handful of bloggers. So if you want to have a go and answer these questions, let me know your answers in the comments or post a link to your answers, as I would love to read them!
Once again, I want to say a huge thank you to Irina for nominating me and if you guys have a moment, please check out her blog, its seriously awesome.
Talk to you guys soon!