So its only the second day of the year and someone has nominated me for an award! I want to say a huge thank you to Kingdylbag13 over at kingdylbagblog for nominating me for the Liebster award. Kingdylbag13’s blog is all about manga, anime and television, which I suggest you take a look. When someone takes the time to nominate me, I feel humbled by the fact they chose me.
So, what are the rules for this award?
- Display Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
That’s the rules out of the way and now, here are my answers to Kingdylbag13’s questions:
When did you start watching anime?
I guess you could say when I was about 8 years old, it was during the Pokemon craze in the UK. Back then I watched Pokemon, Digimon and Sailor Moon. I didn’t start watching anime seriously until a few years ago, when a colleague at work suggested I watch Fairy Tail. After the first episode I was hooked and I haven’t looked back.
What’s your favourite anime?
I suspect anyone who has read my blog, particularly during the Anime Challenges, will know this answer. It’s Fairy Tail. It may be cliche, it may not be revolutionary but I still love it.
What’s your favourite anime blog?
You can’t ask me that! I read quite a few anime blogs on WordPress and I love each of them for different reasons, so to say one is my favourite would be unfair. But I will give a shout out to Karandi’s 100 Word Anime blog, as it was the first anime blog I followed.
What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Being able to talk to people who share the same interests as me. Who knew the world had so many crazy people in it…
Who is your Waifu or Husbando?
The answer to this a secret that you will never find out.
Whats your favourite meme?
Any meme that involves Boromir is a good meme.
What’s the last movie that made you cry?
The Lion King. I watched it just before Christmas and all I have to say is stampede.
What was your New Year’s resolution?
My resolution was a gaming one, I’m going to play all the major Assassin’s Creed games in 2018. My brother has also bet me £50 to 100% complete them. Day two and I’m on the third memory sequence in Assassin’s Creed and I’ve collected about 30 of those damn flags.
Do you have any collections?
Yep, quite a few. I have a problem with Funko Pops, although I am getting over that addiction. My brother has started to get me hooked on Gundam models and Figma figures. My biggest collection is my video game collections, on Steam alone I have 534 games. I blame Humble Bundle.
What do you like about your blog?
The comments I receive from other people. I always love to hear what other people are getting up to and what their thoughts and opinions are. Its always great to see people passion for something.
What don’t you like about your blog?
Every year I look at my layout and theme and decided its awful and needs to change. There isn’t anything really wrong about it, I just decide I don’t like it anymore.
OK, so here are my 11 questions:
- What is your favourite anime/book/TV show/film/video game?
- In your favourite anime/book/TV show/film/video game, would you be a hero or a villain and why?
- If you could visit any fictional world, which one would it be and why?
- If you could have any fictional vehicle or mount to get around in/on, what would it be?
- If you could time travel, what time period would you visit and why?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
- What book/film/video game/TV series/anime are you hyped about being released this year?
- What was you favourite book/film/video game/TV series/anime of 2017?
- If you could time travel back to last year, what advice would you give yourself for that year?
- What was your favourite blog post to write in 2017?
- What is your blogging goal for 2018?
victims nominations for this awards are:
- Karandi at 100 Word Anime.
- Kim at Later Levels.
- Luna at GamersUnitedGG.
- Lightning Ellen.
- Retro Redress.
- Clan Geek.
- The Shameful Narcissist at The Shameful Narcissist Speaks.
- TPAB at The Pantless Anime Blogger.
- Megan at Nerd Rambles.
- Weekend Otaku.
OK, that was really hard to shorten my nominations to 11, so if you want to take part, please feel free to! Also if you have a moment, please check out these guys blogs and kingdylbagblog. That you once again to Kingdylbag13 for the nomination!