So I feel a little bad as three amazing people have nominated me for awards and I haven’t responded to them. The people, their blogs and the awards they nominated me for are as follows:
- YarhariBento, at YAHARI BENTO!!, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
- Luna, over at GamersUnitedGG, nominated me for The Most Active Blogger Award.
- TPAB, at The Pantless Anime Blogger, also nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I want to thank all three of them for taking the time to nominate me and apologise for taking so long to respond to them!
So, for the One Lovely Blog Award, I have to do a couple of things, which are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself. (I apologise for the quality if the facts, my brain’s not really working at the moment.)
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15). (My nominations are at the end of the post)
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
Here are seven things about myself:
- I studied Archaeology for two years.
- In 2014, I managed to read 105 books.
- It took me nearly three years to complete The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim‘s main storyline… because I kept getting distracted by other things in the game.
- I’m a bit of a Disney geek.
- Thanks to Humble Bundle, I have serious problem with my Steam games library… I currently own 501 games. Thanks Humble Bundle, I hope you are proud of yourself.
- For some reason, a lot of people on Wordery think I’m a guy but I’m actually female. I’m not sure where that came from but I feel awkward correcting people, so I just leave it.
- Let’s throw in a spooky fact, since its October, the place that I work is actually built on a pagan burial ground. Its interesting because the people buried had hedge their bets with pagan gods and Christianity by being buried with items from their pagan religion and Christian themed ones as well. Still, it kind of worries me that the people in head office have never seen Poltergeist, because we all know how that turned out…
The Most Active Blogger Award also asks for me nominate some people, so I’m combining all my nominations in one list, so they get double the award! My nominees are as follows:
- ClanGeek, at ClanGeek. I love their opinions on gaming culture and other geeky things.
- Karandi, at 100 Word Anime. My list of anime to watch gets longer thanks to Karandi.
- The Otaku Judge, at The Otaku Judge. I love the wide variety of honest reviews, ranging from anime to films to video games.
- Lightning Ellen, at Lightning Ellen’s Releases. I love her reviews and playthroughs.
- Reckless Report, at Game Csomos Press. Each post really makes my day
- Luke, at Start Your Meeples. I love Luke’s board game reviews and opinion posts.
- I’m going to leave the seventh place as an opinion invitation for anyone who wants it.
For those that want to take part in either rewards, below are their respective rules.
For The Most Active Blogger Award:
- 1) Create a new post stating that you’ve been nominated by me, linking my blog to your post.
- 2) Nominate other bloggers and let the cycle continue.
For the One Lovely Blogger Award, see earlier in the post.
I just want to finish this post by thanking YahariBento, Luna and TPAB for taking the nominate me. I also want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read one of my posts. I started this blog for my own entertain, so to know that my geeky ramblings are entertaining people elsewhere in the world is incredible particularly when there are so many great bloggers out there. So if you guys do have some time, please go and have a look at the blogs I’ve listed here, as the bloggers that write them are amazing.
OK, that’s enough sentimental stuff for one day. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll see you soon!